The Design and Manufacture
of bespoke packaging for a
range of industries including...
When we design a protective packaging solution, it is designed exclusively for your products. The risks are assessed, the supply chain costs are considered, and a design is proposed to meet all your criteria.
However our commitment to your business goes beyond design, manufacture and assembly. Our service proposition is equally tailored to your needs and includes:
- Vendor managed inventory – all the help you need in establishing and maintaining an inventory of key packaging types.
- Packaging audit – objective analysis and advice to reduce transit damage, control costs and meet sustainability targets.
- Customer Connect – allows you to purchase online from an agreed bespoke product list. You see your purchasing history at a glance, with graphs, analyses, expenditure levels and a packaging waste report.
- Design capabilities – working closely with you to improve the performance of your current packaging and developing new solutions for your NPD roll-out.
- Next day delivery – through the Macfarlane network of regional centres, we can arrange for locally-held stocks to be available for rapid delivery. We have invested in a brand new fleet of eco-friendly trucks to make efficient deliveries straight to your door.
- Stock-holding and drip feed supply – if you’re short of storage space, we can warehouse your packaging goods in a clean, safe environment and deliver exactly what you need precisely when required.
Our ambition is to be your packaging supplier of choice and a trusted partner to ensure your valuable products are cost effectively protected in storage and transit.