Specific equipment with features including magnetic and electrostatic sensitivity, lithium batteries, and radioactive components demand specialist measures.
Design expertise across a wide range of materials ensures that these issues are addressed, and that the products are safely transported, stored and delivered to their ultimate destination, anywhere in the world.
- Anaesthetic equipment, spares and maintenance products.
- Theatre equipment; high intensity lighting, emergency lamps, hydraulic and electric operating tables and suction equipment.
- Ward equipment; monitors, dialysis machines, defibrillators, autoclaves, sterilisers and cylinder trolleys.
- Examination equipment; x-ray and body scanning machines.
- Dental and laboratory items; calibration and measuring devices.
Accreditation to ISO 9001 – harmonised with ISO 13485 – underlines Macfarlane’s commitment to continuously improving the levels of quality management demanded within the industry.